Little Boz Land
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Thanks Nana
Nana has been working so hard on a beautiful sweater and hat for Gavin. I don't have a picture with his sweater yet, but I will post one later.
1 comment:
secondvurss
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:26:00 PM
very cute hat! it matches his hair (it looks like its coming in red).
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wee G
Look! He is smiling! Look, my head is wrinkly...
Unforgetable... such sweet love...
About Me
Chi-Chi!
Gavin (AKA Chi-Chi) was 7lbs 3oz and 20 1/4 inches long when he entered this world. Originally Craig and I named him Gavin but he looked like a little monchhichi (refer to video posted on blog page). Hence, we call him Chi-Chi!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(6)
Warm Days Comin'
Thanks Nana
I Love Weredesh!
6 months!
Cold days....
YEAH!!!! Lil Chi Chi Can Crawl!!!!
►
February
(5)
very cute hat! it matches his hair (it looks like its coming in red).
ReplyDelete